Why Choose Split Simple for Your Divorce
Uncontested Divorce Mediation
We’re Not Like Other Divorce Attorneys
You have a lot of options if you and your spouse have decided to move forward with a divorce. There are certainly a lot of divorce lawyers in your area who will be happy to talk to you about your case. So-called “do it yourself divorces” are increasingly popular. And there are plenty of mediators available if you decide to go that route.
However, we’re confident that Split Simple is the right choice for you. Our experienced divorce-mediators boast a tremendous depth and breadth of experience- we know how to shepherd you through a complicated process.
Furthermore, our uncontested divorce process is proven – we’ve helped countless clients cut through thorny legal and financial issues and find their way to a happier place at the end of the process.
If you want to find out if Split Simple is right for your divorce, please call our divorce mediators today at (855) 665-9920 for a free consultation.
What You Get from Split Simple
Split Simple offers a unique approach to divorce, one based on productive co-operation and not an adversarial airing of grievances. Our attorney-mediators work with both you and your spouse throughout the process to guarantee a reasonable result.
Of course, we understand that might sound a little vague. Here are the concrete advantages you receive when you sign on with Split Simple:
- The experience and knowledge of our attorney-mediators- we’ve worked extensively in family law and bring that experience to bear in the mediation process
- Studies prove mediated divorces result in a better future for children
- Pre-mediation preparation- we don’t ask you to jump headlong into an unfamiliar mediation session. Our attorney-mediators provide you with documents that will help you prepare for your mediation session by organizing your needs and priorities
- Organized and rigorously scheduled two-hour mediation sessions that focus on the issues, not the drama
- Post-mediation reviews that comprehensively and transparently document everything that has been discussed and agreed upon in mediation
- Comprehensive completion of the final court documents, including our court acceptance guarantee- in the highly unlikely event that a judge rejects the agreement we’ve reached, our attorney-mediators will make the necessary changes without any additional charges.
The emotional experience of going through a divorce is never pleasant. But the divorce attorney-mediators at Split Simple can ensure that your experience with the legal system does not have to be exhausting or embittering.
If you want to discuss the possibility of pursuing your uncontested divorce with our attorney-mediators located in Denver, or for more information about our Chicago divorce mediation process, please call Split Simple today at (855) 665-9920 or contact us online for a free consultation.