The Demographics of the Split Simple Client
Uncontested Divorce Mediation
What We See
At Split Simple, we’ve helped people from many states and across the demographic spectrum with our transparent, data-driven uncontested divorce process. What we do works, and it works in just about every socio-economic circumstance.
Still, our divorce attorney-mediators have seen a number of elements that are common to our clients. Regardless, we welcome questions and inquiries from anyone who’s considering a mediated divorce and we look forward to helping you reach a fair and equitable settlement.
If you’re interested in learning more about our uncontested divorce process and deciding if it’s right for you, please call Split Simple today at (855) 665-9920 or contact us online.
While every case is unique, it’s been our experience that our process is effective regardless of the circumstances involved. We know how to forge an agreement for our clients and we have a track record of doing just that.
Generally Speaking, Our Clients in Chicago and Denver:
- Are quite Internet-savvy; you know how to find what you’re looking for online, but you know better than to trust every do-it-yourself divorce form you find on the Internet.
- Often have high combined incomes, frequently over $100,000 a year; these situations present some unique challenges that our attorney-mediators are well-suited to resolve.
- Want what’s best for their children; studies find that children whose parents go through a mediated divorce are better off than children whose parents opt for a courtroom divorce. We use the latest research to resolve child care issues with a plan that best serves your children.
- Want fair, transparent and consistent pricing, which is exactly what we promise and which often can’t be found in the traditional legal community.
- Have significant conflicts to resolve; people often assume that uncontested divorce mediation is only appropriate when there are few disagreements, but that’s far from true. Our attorney-mediators often work in high-conflict divorces.
- Are willing to think outside the box, leave behind the traditional paradigm of the courtroom divorce and explore smarter alternatives.
Obviously, you likely won’t fall into every single one of these categories, and the above is not intended to be an exhaustive list. But while we’re convinced our system can help just about anyone going through a divorce, this does reflect what we’ve consistently observed in our clients.
Contact a Divorce Mediator Located in Chicago and Denver
If you think a smart, simple and transparent uncontested divorce process sounds right for you, please call our divorce mediators at Split Simple today at (855) 665-9920. Or, contact us online for more information about our Chicago divorce mediation process.