Social Work Scholarship
Uncontested Divorce Mediation
Social Work Scholarship from Split Simple
$500 for Current or Incoming Students
SplitSimple.com appreciates the power of education, and believes the role of social workers to be one of service. As the costs of tuition continue to rise, covering educational expenses like books, housing, and school supplies can become increasingly difficult. This one-time scholarship of $500 provides relief from some of the financial concerns of talented students desiring to further their education.
Please submit a 500 to 1000-word response to this question: “What inspired me to study Social Work?”
- Open to all currently enrolled students
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college or university program in the USA
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or above at their current educational institution
- Entries will be evaluated and scholarship will be awarded at our sole discretion
- Students should submit a letter of recommendation, unofficial transcript along with their essay response to email@example.com
- Applications should be submitted no later than September 1.
- The Scholarship winner will be determined no later than September 20 every year.