Denver County Locations
A Smarter Divorce – Denver, Aurora, Boulder and across Colorado
Split Simple offers divorce mediation services to individuals throughout Denver County. We have two Denver offices:
- 1624 Market St. Suite 202
- 8510 Northfield Blvd. Suite 3700
Our Market St. office is located right near the intersection of 16th St. and Market St. and is just a short walk from the 16th St. Mall. This convenient location boasts some of the best shopping and restaurants in Denver.
Our Northfield Blvd. office is located in northeast Denver, right near the Shops at Northfield Stapleton. This office can be easily accessed from both I-70 and I-270.
Please keep in mind that our attorney mediators do not accept walk-in appointments. To schedule a consultation at one of our Denver County offices, please contact us today.
Directions to our Market St. Office
- Take I-25 to exit 212C (20th St.)
- Turn left onto 20th St. (when taking I-25 S) or right onto 20th St. (when taking I-25 N)
- Turn right onto Blake St.
- Turn left onto 17th St.
- Turn right onto Market St. — our office will be on the right
Directions to our Northfield Blvd. Office
- Take I-70 to exit 278 (Quebec St.)
- Take Quebec St. towards Colorado 35/Northfield
- Take the Northfield Blvd. exit
- Merge onto Northfield Blvd. — our office will be on the right
- Take I-270 to exit 5 (Central Park Blvd.)
- Continue on Central Park Blvd.
- Turn left onto E. 46th Ave.
- Turn right onto Willow St.
- Turn left onto E. 48th St.
- Turn right onto Northfield Blvd. — our office will be on the right
Denver County Divorce and Family Law Resources
(877) 695-7996 or 1-800-CHILDREN
Families First provides support groups and a family helpline to assist parents who are navigating challenging family circumstances. They can be an excellent resource as you try to help your children cope with the divorce.
In the Best Interests of Children
In the Best Interests of Children is an organization that provides co-parenting classes to parents in the Denver metro area. They can be a helpful resource as you begin to work out parenting plans following your separation.
The Conflict Center
The Conflict Center offers classes that focus on communication skills, consequences, negotiation, anger management, conflict management and assertiveness. These classes can be very helpful as you work through the mediation process.
Denver Child Support Enforcement
Denver Department of Human Services