10 Signs Split Simple Is The Right Choice For You
Uncontested Divorce Mediation
Posted February 1, 2016
When you’re facing the hard reality of divorce, it’s important to stay calm and remember your options. A traditional courtroom divorce isn’t your only choice- you can choose the smarter, smoother, simpler option instead.
Split Simple offers divorce mediation to couples who have decided to dissolve their marriages. We use a proven, rigorous, data-driven process that is designed to fairly and equitably resolve outstanding issues.
If you live in or around Denver, Boulder or any other Colorado community and you want to learn more about Split Simple’s uncontested divorce process, please call us at 855-665-9920 for a free consultation.
Is Split Simple right for you? Here are 10 ways to know our experienced attorney-mediators can help you:
- You’re looking to keep a calm, rational approach during your divorce. A courtroom divorce isn’t really conducive to a productive relationship- it’s adversarial and zero sum. By contrast, our process is designed around calm, productive mediation sessions.
- You’re worried about expenses. A traditional courtroom divorce isn’t just expensive- the full cost is opaque and hard to figure. By contrast, we offer fully transparent, up-front, flat fee pricing that’s eminently reasonable for just about every couple.
- Experience in a mediator is important to you. At Split Simple, we use attorney-mediators who have ample experience as both family lawyers and divorce mediators. We understand all sides of the system and this experience is invaluable to your case.
- The best interests of your children are your highest priorities. Studies have shown that children whose parents go through divorce mediation have better outcomes than children of traditional courtroom divorces. We handle childcare issues with skill and compassion.
- You want a divorce mediator with a track record of earning the approval of a judge for his or her settlements. We offer a guarantee: in the unlikely event a judge demands a change in your settlement, we will make those changes free of charge.
- You’re not comfortable with the uncertainty associated with a do-it-yourself divorce and want to enlist the assistance of someone with meaningful experience.
- Financial planning is important to you. At Split Simple, our attorney-mediators are equipped with sophisticated financial planning tools. We will use these tools and work with both parties throughout the process to ensure both you and your spouse are treated fairly.
- You want transparency. This is the most frustrating aspect of traditional courtroom divorces- you often don’t know what’s going on. Our attorney-mediators work patiently and clearly through all the issues involved and ensure everyone is on the same page.
- You and your spouse want to save time. Courtroom divorces can drag on endlessly, even if everyone is trying their best to find a solution. Split Simple’s process saves you a lot of time, which, in turn, saves you money.
- Either you or your spouse live out-of-state or in a distant corner of your state and can’t come in for an in-person session. We offer remote mediation services using advanced video-conferencing and screen-sharing technology so that we can hold sessions with couples who are hundreds of miles apart.
Still have questions? We’d love to answer them.
If you think Split Simple’s proven divorce mediation process might be right for you and your spouse, please call us at 855-665-9920 for a free consultation.
Previous Post « How Will Blame For The Divorce Affect The Final Settlement?
Next Post How Does Colorado Handle Alimony? »