About Beth Henson | Divorce Attorney
Uncontested Divorce Mediation
Divorce Lawyer – Mediator – Family Law Attorney
Elizabeth (“Beth”) Henson is an attorney-mediator who has had a full-time family law mediation practice since 2001.
As a divorce lawyer, Elizabeth has conducted over 3,000 mediations and is very experienced in the process, as well as the nuances that contribute to a positive outcome. Ms. Henson was named Best Lawyers’ 2016 Denver Family Law Mediation “Lawyer of the Year.” She has consistently been listed in The Best Lawyers in America and named as a Colorado Super Lawyer.
Ms. Henson worked at the University of Denver, training and supervising law students in family law mediation; has been a contributing author to several domestic relations laws; and has testified in front of state senate and house of representatives committees regarding proposed laws.
If you're considering an uncontested divorce in Denver, any other Colorado community or even if you live in another state but require a Colorado divorce, please call Split Simple today at (855) 665-9920 for a free consultation.
Ms. Henson's Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts, Journalism – University of Georgia
- J.D., University of Colorado School of Law
- Member and Executive Council, Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association
- Member and Past President, Metropolitan Denver Interdisciplinary Committee
- Supervising Attorney, University of Denver’s Resource Center for Separating and Divorcing Families, 2013-2015
We'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about our practice and our attorney-mediators.
If you want to speak to an attorney-mediator about your uncontested divorce, please call Split Simple today at (855) 665-9920 or contact us online.